Whatever you have heard about the U.S., it’s true. And getting an education there is probably the simplest and most reputable way of being a part of the great American dream. And also, US education is eminently affordable, if done the right way. The US is one of the world’s leading nations in industry and technology. The economy is currently the strongest and the latest advances in the technologies happen here. The US is a nation of diverse cultures; 1 out of 15 people, or more than 20 million people living in America, were born elsewhere. There are more than 4,000 colleges and universities in the US offering degree programs in more than 600 subjects. More than 600,000 students from around the world choose to study in the United States.
WHY STUDY IN USA?
- World’s finest education system.
- Land of opportunities and first choice for best minds across the world.
- Academic Excellence & Flexible courses choice with multiple specializations.
- Highest global recognition of degree.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Global job opportunity.
- Chose the course and university of your interest after necessary assessments & research.
- Take the English proficiency test (IELTS/PTE/TOFEL)
- Write a masterpiece Statement of Purpose(SOP) for university/college as well as VISA requirements with logical justification
- Apply for university and course chosen along with required documents
- Receive a conditional offer letter
- Pay college/university fees as per required
- Arrange funds from an acceptable source such as saving account, bank statements, PPF, fixed deposits, educational Loan
- Obtained the Confirmation of Enrollment
- Get a medical checkup
- Prepare & Submit SOP for VISA interview
- Dully fill VISA form with required documents after paying VISA fees
- Apply for VISA
- Mark sheets (SLC, +2 & Bachelors in case of Masters)
- Provisional Admission letter of applied college/university
- Letter of recommendation from the Last pass out college/university (if required)
- Valid English IELTS /TOFEL/PTE Score Cards
- Character Certificates
- Work experience letter (If any)
- CV (If any)